Sunday, December 19, 2010

My birthday party

My B-Day party was really fun! I went to the indoor section of a waterpark near Harrisonburg called "Massanutten Waterpark." I invited every girl in my class ( and one girl in the other class ) but only 7 ( my friends Nora, Sophie, Philippa, and Grace and all three of my cousins, Samantha, Emily, and Peter ) out of the 12 people I invited came to my party. This was my 3rd year going there. My first year going there was with Emily (who's a couple months older than me ), my 2nd year was to my brother's ( Harwood ) party, my mom allowing me to bring one friend: Nora, and my 3rd year was... well, my own birthday. Inside the water park, there's a jungle gym with water shooting from everywhere ( in the center of the place ), a little resturaunt ( with the enterance to the outside section of the park ), the lazy river ( a little stream of pool water that circles under and around the jungle gym where you take a two person or one person tube and float down the thing with motorized pumps spurring out water underneath the surface ), 3 different giant slides ( one is light up, one is a little darker, and one is pitch black ) with The Peak Slide being the only one to allow 3 person tubes, and 2 one person slides that are very narrow with one being light up and one pitch black. The slides are up a very large clump of stairs ( about 4 different clumps to be exact, with at least 30 steps per clump ). I can also tell you about the arcade. There are machines and grab machines ( which most being stuffed animal grabbers and one a prize grabber ) which require an arcade card that you deposit money onto, or coins to play. I don't know how you get coins at first. Anyway, you can play games to get tickets or coins, like for example: There's a game called "Bass Catcher" or something like that. It has nothing to do with fishing or anything in that category, but what it actually does is gte you tickets. What you do is pull a lever down as strongly as you can, then this wheel with faces on it will turn ( the faces have the amount of tickets you can win if you land on it with the pointer... I'll get to that later ), then there's a pointer that stays in the same position all the time, but with the wheel spinning, it'll land on a side of the wheel with an amount of tickets on it, and there's lots of different amounts of tickets you can land on. There's 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100 ( which is the bonus ), and 1,000 ( which is the SUPER bonus ). And, tomorrow is my birthday, so wish me a happy birthday in the comments if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment