Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why does Maddy Wolfson rule?
















I am Maddy of course, and I just do rule. I like dogs, and wolfs, & I like Huskie puppies because they're like a mix of them both! I also love electronics, my I-Pod Touch especially. I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, which is the updated version I got about 2 or 3 years ago. I also have never been anywhere on the Eastern Hemisphere of the world. I've been in mostly Mexico and hot places, and I've been to Canada once when I was little, about 1 or 2. When I was in Dominican Republic, there was this guy I met my age, and he lives in Toronto, Canada. His name is Robert. Also I have mostly friends that are girls, but 3 that are boys: Bobby, Tristan, and Robert. Bobby and Tristan go to my school, and that's how I met them. But I mostly hang out with the girls from school, because I'm there most of the time. Also I think 4th grade rocks now. Everyone in my grade is 10 except about 3 or 4 people-not me. And for people who have I-Touches, and like apps that you control the people in, I highly recommend Pocket God. You can make them do all kinds of things by touching them and dragging them certian places. Here, look at the pictures above this paragraph.

1 comment: